With the Trident® HD Specimen Radiography System, you know with certainty.
When it comes to performing breast conserving surgeries or stereotactic breast biopsies, nothing is more important than being sure.
- Instant verification results in reduced procedure time, and improved workflow.
- Faster completion time without the need to wait for margin confirmation. Intuitive user interface and software-driven controls eliminate steps, simplify staff communication, and encourage collaboration. Minimal steps at the point of care reduce patient procedure time. Compare specimen image with original mammogram or biopsy on one screen.
Exceptional Image Quality
- The only specimen radiography system to take advantage of amorphous selenium direct capture imaging to generate crisp, clear, high resolution biopsy images that inspire confidence.
- Same detector technology as the market leading Dimensions® platform.
- Automatic Exposure Control (AEC) optimized for breast excisions and core biopsies.
Ease Of Use
- User friendly control panel and software interface with a robust tool set including annotate, measure, zoom, and more.
- Modernized with touchpad controls and enclosed design for easy cleaning and a smaller footprint to maximize OR space.
- Easy integration into your facility and WiFi with the ability to send to the SecurView® DX workstation or PACS with one button.