The Pausch Paxis 100 Straight-Arm system offers a unique free-standing design, and it provides a compact installation footprint. It can be positioned anywhere in the examination room, giving you maximum flexibility when designing a new X-Ray room, or when retrofitting a current exam room. This is a straight arm solution that is value driven, capable of accommodating your single DR detector solution.
Range of 40” to 72”, with the ability to stop anywhere in between. Additionally, motorization is in vertical travel and arm rotation. All motions are smooth and quiet. The system’s full range of motion can perform x-ray procedures, including studies on the lower extremities.
With a constantly aligned Bucky and X-Ray Tube, positioning is quick and easy. The standard motorized configuration provides the technician with tremendous ease of use and operation.
- 40-72” Motorized
- Motorized Vertical Travel
- Motorized Arm Rotation
- Constant Alignment of Tube and Bucky
- 4 bolts in the floor freestanding installation
- Compact Room Configuration
- Easy Patient Access
- Low Ceiling Height Capable
- Bucky Arm Angulates +/- 45 degrees (15-degree detents)
- 120 Degree Arm Rotation
- Fixed Height Mobile Patient Table Optional
- 495lb Patient Weight
- 2 locking casters