SCENARIA View 128 is a powerful premium performance CT solution that provides dependable routine application capabilities with available advanced clinical modules for Interventional CT, extended coverage Shuttle Scanning (for Perfusion Exams), Cardiac CTA and Dual Energy examinations. The View employs 64 discrete detector and electronics channels over a 40mm detector coverage and reconstructs up to 128-slices per scan rotation.
Unique and clinically valuable capabilities of the View include:
- Hitachi’s Iterative Reconstruction capability “IPV”
- The industries widest optimized 80cm gantry aperture, a more powerful 84kW generator provides up to 700mA operation
- HiMAR metal artifact reduction minimizes objectionable metal induced artifacts
- The View includes XR-25 Dose-Check control and is XR-29 Smart-Dose Compliant, while providing FDA 510(k) Cleared Indication for use for Low-Dose CT lung Cancer Screening
The advantages of the standard Auto Lateral Shift Table enables ±10cm lateral shift (20cm total shift range) providing easier and more accurate positioning of the patient’s anatomy of interest at the scan Field of View’s iso-center where spatial resolution is better than off-center
Lower Dose Techniques
IPV is Hitachi’s Next-generation “vision modeled” iterative processing that overcomes a conventional IR weakness by maintaining normal image texture that better matches the Noise Power Spectrum (NPS) of IPV to conventional Filtered Back Projection (FBP). Hitachi’s proprietary 3D mA modulation technology, Intelli EC, automatically modulates mA to lower individual patient dose levels depending on patient anatomy and size and considering the level of iterative reconstruction selected. Intelli EC Plus can be set to provide real-time control of mA, to achieve a constant Noise Standard-Deviation in the resulting images.
SCENARIA View’s higher data sampling rate provides faster anatomic coverage without sacrificing image quality and reduces motion artifacts.
The industries widest optimized 80cm gantry aperture, a more powerful 84kW generator provides up to 700mA operation.
Higher standard weight capacity to accommodate larger patients up to 250 kg (550 lbs.).
Dose Reporting and Awareness
SCENARIA View provides both DICOM Dose Structured Report and a Simple Dose Report to satisfy the full range of your IT and physician reading dose reporting needs. And, SCENARIA View includes Dose Check, compliant with NEMA XR-25, to monitor for exam doses that may exceed notice or alert levels.
* In clinical use, dose saving features may reduce CT patient dose depending on the clinical task, patient size, anatomical location and clinical practices employed. Consultation with a radiologist and physicist are recommended to determine the appropriate dose needed to obtain diagnostic image quality for a particular clinical task.