G-scan Brio offers a revolutionary MRI approach that increases diagnostic accuracy and confidence for musculoskeletal applications. With experience gained from first generation G-scan systems, Esaote developed G-scan Brio, a completely renewed Weight-Bearing MRI system featuring a new look, new ergonomics and new acquisition techniques.
The Right Coil For The Best Exam Performance
G-scan Brio includes a complete set of receiving coils specially designed for MSK imaging, which guarantees very high sensitivity and patient comfort.
- Complete set of dedicated coils
- Ample choice of dedicated MSK coils, a total of 10 different coils targeting all anatomical districts
A Turning Point In MR Imaging
G-scan Brio is specifically designed for all musculoskeletal applications. The open and tilting design is a new and innovative way of doing MRI in which the position of the patient becomes an integral part of the outcome of the examination. G-scan Brio provides great patient comfort and features Esaote’s the latest imaging performance and sequences.
Intuitive User Interface
The user interface is very simple and user friendly, routine exams can be performed by just a few mouse clicks. Expert users can personalize all scanning parameters and custom sequences can be stored and integrated in the normal menu structure for subsequent use.
- Intuitive user interface: easy to use Windows® based user interface
- A complete software package: supplied with an extensive range of tools to process, display and analyze images
Smooth And Simple Positioning
The excellent ergonomics and unique features of G-scan Brio bring benefits for operators as well as patients:
- Easy patient positioning with optimized patient bed
- Easy bed extraction by operator
- Real-time MR Images. Using a fast acquisition sequence, the touch screen display on the gantry will show the MR image in real-time to assure fast and accurate positioning.
- High level of patient comfort during exams