DELWORKS LLI enables imaging of the entire spine or leg in one exposure, eliminating stitching. Powered by DELWORKS 3.0 acquisition software, the DELWORKS LLI is faster, easier and more accurate than other currently available long bone imaging methods, with less radiation dose to the patient.
DELWORKS is a powerful image acquisition and processing software featuring a user-friendly interface that provides sophisticated and speedy medical imaging. DELWORKS makes the complex simple
- Utilize the existing 14×17 or 17×17 DR detector
- Multiple acquisitions increase exam time
- May display density differences between images
- No patient movement allowed
- Technologists must verify stitching accuracy
Full spine or hip to ankle studies in a single exposure. Half the dose of multi-exposure methods.
Single Detector, Single Exposure
- First monolithic long length flat panel
- Large image area of 17×42″
- Portable – 24 pounds
- Wired or Wireless image transfer
- No stitching required