Quick, easy stand positioning along with motorized source-image-distance (SID) adjustment enables a wide spectrum of upright imaging of the chest, abdomen and other skeletal exams as well as supine imaging of patients on the optional mobile table including various oblique techniques. Ergonomic user interface with multi-language support, simple APR technique selection with automated exposure parameter adjustment settings for patient size, enable a high patient throughput. The Acuity SDR+ offers a unique feature-rich design making it universally useful in all applications of diagnostic radiography.
Optimize speed, precision, and versatility with Bucky side controls
Achieve imaging versatility beyond your practice when packaged with RadmediX AccuVueCloud PACS. AccuVueCloud PACS system delivers both the computing and compliant off-site storage and diagnostic viewing power over the internet.
Premium Wall Stand
- Intuitive 10” touchscreen display for simplified system operation
- Up to 60 semi-automatic pre-set positions of stand height, orientation, and SID
- Removable grid
- Integrated High Frequency X-Ray Generator, with customized Anatomical Programming (APR) from the digital technologist workstation
- Integrated high performance digital flat panel DR detector, with fast image display and exceptional image quality
- Occupies the smallest footprint within an 8’ ceiling without limiting full-functionality
- Technologist friendly features with collimator and system movement controls from Bucky
- Integrated safety features with multiple emergency stop buttons and collision sensors
- Optional: Lightweight mobile patient imaging table, (max. patient weight 516lbs.)
- Optional: (AEC) Automatic Exposure Control
- Dual laser LED collimator