Canon’s next generation wireless detectors take Digital Radiography to new heights. Reduced weight, waterproof, on-board memory and enhanced detector design are just a few of the clinically beneficial new features. The CXDI-410CW, CXDI-710CW, CXDI-810CW Wireless system ensures best performance in workflow, sensitivity, image quality and versatility.
- Retrofits to any Solution
- Easy upgrade
- Non-Generator Connection mode
- Graphical User Interface support with small sized PC
- Improved water resistance
- High resolution with 125 micron pixel pitch
- High sensitivity with CsI Scintillator
- Approximately 140 images with a fully charged battery
- Detection possible with just 2 devices
- Up to four detectors can be used in one room, offering you maximum flexibility to accommodate the required workflow in your institute.
- For University Hospital, Large Medical Center
- The lightest panel in the industry(5.06lbs)
- IPX7 Water Resistance
CXDI Control Software NE
CXDI Control Software NE is made exclusively for use with Canon Digital Radiography Systems and helps to optimize workflow and reduce steps needed to complete exams.
- Stitching—up to 4 images
- Windows® 10 Supported
- Improved noise reduction capability over earlier CXDI models
- IHE and HIPAA Compliant
- DICOM® Structured Dose Reporting
- Scatter Correction Feature for non-grid exams (sold separately)