Fast, low dose and clinically superior, compared to 2D. 3D Mammography™ exams: Powered by C-View™ software.
Hologic has further advanced breast cancer screening by producing 2D images from breast tomosynthesis data using C-View software, resulting in a Low Dose Genius™ 3D Mammography™ exam with superior clinical performance compared with 2D alone.
This Low Dose Genius™ 3D Mammography™ exam is performed in a rapid 3.7-second scan time for greater patient comfort and low patient dose, due to the elimination of 2D X-ray exposures. The synthetic 2D images and 3D™ slices are reviewed together to make clinical decisions or diagnosis part of the Genius™ 3D Mammography™ screening exam.
Optimized Face Shield
- Retractable to help when positioning patients.
- Stationary during 3D™ imaging, allowing patients to be positioned as they are for 2D imaging.
- Images that can be instantly viewed on a 2MP or 3MP DICOM-calibrated display, providing exceptionally fine detail.
- Allows prior breast imaging studies to be recalled, making it possible to view new and prior images side-by-side.
Multiple Procedure Modes
- 2D mammography
- Genius™ 3D Mammography™ exam
- Low Dose Genius™ 3D Mammography™ exam
- 3D Mammography™ only
- 2D or 3D™ biopsy with the Affirm® breast biopsy guidance system
- I-View™ software for contrast enhanced 2D imaging