Lightweight and small yet robust, the DR 14s Digital Detector offers general radiography facilities all the advantages of Direct Digital, while maximizing the use of their existing equipment, for both conventional and mobile digital X-ray systems.
Full Field Automatic Exposure Detection (AED)
Lightweight and small yet robust, the DR 14s Digital Detector offers general radiography facilities all the advantages of Direct Digital, maximizing the use of their existing equipment, for both conventional and mobile digital X-ray systems. With the full field Automatic Exposure Detection (AED), no electrical connection to the X-ray system is required, for seamless use with virtually all X-ray systems.
- Extremely long battery autonomy of up to 8 hours
- Excellent connectivity with DICOM compatible software and imagers
- MUSICA processing for excellent contrast detail and exam-independent, consistent image quality
- Choice of Cesium Iodide (CsI) or Gadolinium Oxy-Sulphide (GOS) detector scintillator
- Lightweight, small, high resolution Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) detector
- Offers optimal convenience and portability
- The detector supports Digital Tomosynthesis on the DR 600
- Full field area seamless use with virtually all X-ray systems, maximizing the use of the existing X-ray equipment
- High DQE and optimal pixel size, for low dose examinations
- Improved workflow and examination speed
- Easy to clean and disinfect
Fast and more efficient workflow
The wireless technology and lighter weight enhance operator comfort, and improve exam flexibility and convenience, even in challenging imaging situations. The modern design of the detector combines ergonomics with aesthetics, and the sides are sealed to prevent liquid from getting in, making cleaning and disinfection easier.
MUSICA Nerve Center
- Enables intuitive use of DR & CR general radiography, fluoroscopy, mammography, Full Leg/Full Spine, and tomosynthesis.
- Provides a customer-driven workflow that reflects the real needs technologists, radiologists and healthcare facilities.
- Offers excellent image quality and high consistency never Agfa DR and CR solution.
- Facilitate Connectivity, compliance and quality.
- Supports potential dose reduction and continuous improvement of quality imaging.