HOW TO MANAGE YOUR IMAGING MODALITY DEVICE DATA
Glassbeam is a leading platform for analyzing complex machine logs generated from medical devices. Multiple manufacturers, health care providers, and ISOs are either using or evaluating Glassbeam for increasing machine uptime, tracking asset utilization, reducing service cost, and increasing operator productivity. Key components of Glassbeam’s solution for the Healthcare market include:
- Glassbeam CLEAN™ Blueprint (Clinical Engineering Analytics)
Glassbeam CLEAN™ is an end-to-end analytics solution (data collection, data transformation, and data analytics), which focuses on machine data in a Clinical engineering environment.
- Fleet Management and Utilization
Enables users to track asset utilization across the entire fleet and break down asset utilization by the number of procedures, types of procedures, procedure duration, uptime and idle time.
- Operator Utilization and Process Optimization
View aggregated time taken per procedure type per operator to find gaps in training and effective machine utilization.
- System Health Dashboard
Enables service engineers to remotely monitor and set thresholds on key machine parameters such as helium level, magnet pressure, cold head temperature, compressor off time, tube arcs and abort on a per machine basis.
Brown’s Medical Imaging has developed a new relationship with Glassbeam allowing us to offer complex modality imaging device data analytics software to help our customers manage the enormous volumes of clinical data generated for each patient. For more information, please go to our PRODUCTS section and click on either CT products, or MRI products to explore the Glassbeam story and what this sophisticated data transformation software can do for you.
NEW BROWN’S MEDICAL IMAGING SERVICE OFFERING
BMI is now offering a new portfolio of services on all GE and Siemens CT and MRI scanners, from simple Time and Materials support to full comprehensive coverage. Our highest level of PLATINUM service is a complete package that includes:
- 24 x 7 Remote Monitoring and Diagnostics
- 24 x 7 Technical Remote/Phone Support
- 100% Field Labor and Travel Coverage
- 100% Parts Coverage on CT Including Tube
- 100% Parts Coverage on MRI Including Magnet Components and Cryogen Fills
- Preventative Maintenance Inspections per OEM Specifications
BMI now employs qualified, trained, and experienced field service engineers and technical support specialists to provide complete service support on all GE and Siemens CT and MRI scanners.
Ask your BMI Sales Professional about this exciting new service program, or call Chad Brown directly at our corporate offices in Omaha 1-800-701-XRAY (9729).
AFFORDABLE MRI AND CT SYSTEMS
Are you looking to add, replace, or upgrade your CT or MRI system? In an era of shrinking radiology department budgets, have you considered fully reconditioned GE or Siemens equipment? Brown’s Medical Imaging now offers reconditioned MRI and CT scanners delivered and installed with full warranties; post warranty service support, and comprehensive Applications training.
Each of these systems undergoes a very rigid and extensive reconditioning process. We install the latest software release; and incorporate all up-to-date technology. When they are completely re-worked, each MRI and CT looks and performs like new, before they leave our staging facility and become ready to ship to you. Your facility will average 20%-25% per year cost savings vs acquiring new systems. We offer flexible financing options, and 5-7 year fixed costs with BMI Platinum Service agreements. Contact your Brown’s Medical Imaging Sales Professional to learn about a scanner that is right for you.
Need to lease a mobile CT for either short or long term use? Call us for details on fixed or temporary trailer/building options.
THE 2017 FROST AND SULLIVAN BEST PRACTICES AWARD
Each year, Frost and Sullivan presents the Best Practices Award for Global General Radiography Product Line Strategy Leadership. This award goes to the company that has excelled in developing a comprehensive product line that caters to the breadth of the entire market it serves. In 2017, SHIMADZU MEDICAL SYSTEMS is honored to receive this prestigious recognition!
In its announcement of the award, Frost and Sullivan stated that SHIMADZU MEDICAL SYSTEMS continuous innovations and upgrades to its radiography product portfolio in 2016, ensures that its radiography products stay relevant and in high demand, in an ever evolving and highly competitive global market. The Radiography Product Line Strategy Leadership Award also recognizes the record of excellence in service and dedication that SHIMADZU MEDICAL SYSTEMS provides to its customers throughout the world.
This award specifically recognized the following SHIMADZU MEDICAL SYSTEMS trend setting products:
• MobileDaRt Evolution MX7 version mobile x-ray system with digitization features
• RADspeed ProEDGE high performance general radiography equipment
• Sonialvision G4 Multi-Functional Universal Fluoroscopy Systems
Congratulations to SHIMADZU MEDICAL SYSTEMS for earning the 2017 Frost and Sullivan Best Practices Award!
NEW DR DETECTORS FROM CANON
The new Canon CXDI 710 and 810 cesium wireless DR detectors are even lighter to hold than their current 701 and 801 models. At only 5.07 lbs. for the 14 x 17 cassette detector, they are manufactured with a new lightweight carbon fiber chassis frame. In spite of being lightweight, they are high in both performance and durability.
New features of these detectors include:
• Flexible charging capabilities with either a battery charger or a docking station.
• IXP7 Rated for fluid resistance.
• Lightweight ergonomic handgrips sculpted into the detector chassis.
• On board image storage capability.
See the X-RAY SYSTEMS page under PRODUCTS on our website, and go directly to the CANNON product page. You will find the Canon CXDI 10 Series Brochure with more details on this exciting new product!
WE’VE MADE EQUIPMENT ACQUISITION EASY
Did you know that Brown’s Medical Imaging can source equipment financing for you?
Why should I finance my equipment acquisition?
- To conserve capital. It is not necessary to commit significant amounts of capital to an equipment project. With financing as an option, your capital stays put, for any planned or unseen future needs you may have.
- To preserve your existing credit lines. Don’t compromise your current credit lines by adding an equipment purchase that may require additional security. An equipment financing package will help keep those credit lines available for other uses as needed.
- To “pay as you go” and let the equipment pay for itself. Your new equipment purchase will help generate periodic revenues that will help cover the scheduled payments of your finance package.
And don’t forget the Section 179 deduction available to you in 2017. This is an easy-to-use tax incentive that allows you to deduct a portion of your equipment purchase price, up to $500,000, from your gross income!
We are committed to working with you to find the perfect solution to deliver a creative financing structure and flexible terms. Ask your Brown’s Medical Imaging Sales Professional to help you with any Imaging Equipment financing needs that you are interested in.
NEUSOFT CT INNOVATION
The NeuViz 128 CT system is the latest advance in Neusoft CT innovation. NeuViz 128 offers remarkable clarity and precision to expand the range of services you can provide to your patients, while reducing critical operational costs.
NeuViz 128 provides full-featured, low-dose workflow, optimized and designed for patient comfort. The NeuViz 128 ClearView software transforms noisy, low-dose images into high quality studies that deliver improved diagnostic capacity. You will experience superior image quality at a lower dose than that of older CT systems.
Overall study times are reduced for patients by streamlining workflow and delivering advanced scanning technology!
Essential EESi PACS Image Cloud Solution is Enterprise-level Reliability, Scalability and Security at a Price Private Practices Can Afford.
The Imaging Cloud Solution from Essential Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (EESi) offers medical practices a comprehensive, yet cost-effective, solution for protecting and storing DICOM images in compliance with HIPAA and HITECH standards. Powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS), this robust solution provides instant, on-premises access to all of your current studies plus automatic transmission and synchronization of all studies to the cloud for back-up, archival and recovery. All data is transmitted securely with 256-bit AES encryption, stored within the AWS hardened infrastructure and accessible only by using a unique user authentication key. Plus, multiple, redundant copies of the images are archived within the cloud to further protect against loss or damage.
View the PDF
EESi Cloud Storage Advantages
• Vendor neutral archive
• Simplifi ed HIPAA compliance
• Secure, encrypted, redundant off -site cloud storage
• Isolation from cloud outages
• Automatic resumption and transparent cloud updating
• Local access to the most recent studies
• Low fi xed monthly fee
• Backed by the AWS Service Level Agreement
• Retention of full image ownership
• No minimum storage requirements
• Unlimited automatic scalability
• Disaster recovery included
• Hardware maintenance included on active accounts
View other Essential Enterprise Solutions PACS services